Thursday, June 23, 2005

Returning to the Blogosphere

Alright, it's been nearly a month since my last post, but as many of you know I've had some issues arise that have kept me occupied. Plus, a week from today, I'll be moving into a new place. I'm currently in the midst of packing all of my earthly possessions into cardboard boxes. I can't think of anything off the top of my head that I dread more than moving, and I've done my fair share.

On to other random topics...I'm a bit frustrated and bummed because my knee pain is still keeping me from running and it is not responding to physical therapy. Actually I've been cleared to run a little bit, but I really want to train for some upcoming distance events, but I also want to get well so I can run longterm.

I did do something earlier this week that I've always wanted to do....complete a triathlon, sort of. Not an acutal triathlon event, but I did participate in all three triathlon disciplines in the same day. On Tuesday, I biked to work, swam laps and lunch time, biked home and ran that evening. I still would like to try an actual sprint triathlon event sometime soon.

Saw Batman Begins last weekend. Highly recommended.

Also, seems like this little movie "Forcery" that my buddy Chris made and I, ahem, starred in is getting some good reviews. Check out this review from the web site Cinematical and one today from GoTriad.com, a publication from the Greensboro area.

3 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger Chris Knight said...

Glad to have you back Chad :-)

 
At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back, bro!

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Jared Lucas said...

Hey Chad,

I'm Jared Lucas I'm friend of Adam's through blogging and that such. He told me to drop you a line.

I'm in the process of applying/registering for seminary @ Southeastern. Any advice you can throw my way will greatly appreciated

 

Post a Comment

<< Home