Monday, April 04, 2005

Go Heels!

Over the course of this year's college basketball season, Illinois and North Carolina have established themselves as the top two teams in the country, and tonight they'll meet for the national championship in the matchup every fan has been wanting to see. I'm heading over to Chapel Hill with my Carolina compatriots Kenny v and Ralph to take in the game and hopefully celebrate a national championship on Franklin Street just like I did in 1993, the last time the Tar Heels were in the title game. Go Heels!

2 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Blogger Chris Knight said...

Chad, I'm gonna make good on my promise the other night: that if the Tarheels win tonight I'm gonna post a huge graphic on my blog in their honor. Even though I'll always be a Duke/State fan more than anything else :-P

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger Chris Knight said...

Congratulations to the Tarheels. And Chad, I'm a man of my word: check it out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home