Monday, March 07, 2005

Ready for RAW



A while back, I wrote about how my interest in professional wrestling had been rekindled. Sad to say, that spark of interest has ignited into a fire. World Wrestling Entertaintment's RAW show rolls into Raleigh tonight, and I'll be among the thousands in attendance.


The last time I attended a live wrestling event was close to 15 years ago. One of the events I attended as a teenager included matches that were taped for television, and I appeared on TV a few weeks later proudly displaying a "Four Horsemen" sign that I had crafted to pay tribute to Ric Flair, Tully Blanchard, Arn Anderson and Ole Anderson.

Some things never change. I'll be angling for the cameras again tonight, paying tribute to Flair with my "Diamonds Are Forever...And So Is Ric Flair" sign that I burned the midnight oil crafting earlier this week. Chances are slim that the cameras will point my way since my seats a good distance from the ring, but if they pan the crowd be on the lookout for me. You can tune in at 9 p.m. on Spike TV. Check back tomorrow for a report on the action.

3 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger Adam said...

you're sick. really, really sick.

hehehehe...

 
At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chad.....can you tell me what happened to Chris Knight?

http://theknightshift.blogspot.com/

It seems that he hasnt posted on his blog since Feb 15, and he doesnt answer his email.

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Adam said...

CHAD WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?!?!?!?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home