Saturday, January 29, 2005

Bravin' the Cold, Part II

A week ago, I wrote about getting out and running in the cold. Well, wouldn't you know that today would be even colder and the run would be even longer? When I went out to run at 7:30 this morning, it was 20 degrees with a wind chill of 11. I layered up and ran 16.2 miles in just under three hours. Afterwards, I was exhausted, so I treated myself at the Golden Corral breakfast buffet. Sixteen miles is a long way, but I cringe a little to think that a marathon is 10 miles longer.

2 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger Chris Knight said...

You keep this up and I'm gonna have to make a Quicktime video of you running with "Gonna Fly Now" playing in the background :-)

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Adam said...

you can do it!!

glad to see you're running and not cooking muffins. how's seminary??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home