Thursday, January 27, 2005

Mile Marker 100

So far this year, I've run more than 100 total miles -- 101.4 to be exact, according to my stats at www.coolrunning.com. I hit the 100-mile mark this morning, on my 7.2 mile run, which consisted of nine laps around the perimeter of Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary in Wake Forest, N.C. Now I know what Joshua must have felt like marching around Jericho.

I went up to Wake Forest today to attend orientation for new students at Southeastern, but I got the days mixed up.....my orientation is actually tomorrow. Good thing, I had my running gear in the car. I enjoyed the change of scenery on my run. I guess I'll head back up there tomorrow for orientation. I'm planning on enrolling in a class or two to resume my seminary studies after a two-plus year hiatus. (I previously studied at New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary's North Georgia Extension Center while I lived in Atlanta).

1 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger Adam said...

YEAH!! glad you're finishing it up, bro...

oh, and, did the seminary buildings fall when you finished your laps?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home