Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Back on Track

Got back in the running groove today, after missing Sunday's run with my aforementioned sore knee. The knee felt well enough to run on, so hopefully the rest did me good. Instead of running in the freezing temperatures outside that has now replaced the two weeks of spring-like weather we have experienced, I opted to run on the indoor track up at Carmichael Gym here at N.C. State University. Seven miles worked out to 47 laps around the thing...I was literally going in circles. Still, it beat running on the treadmill and not going anywhere for all that time. Hope the knee holds up.

1 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Blogger Chris Knight said...

Chad's nickname should be "Timex": he takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'! Believe you me, after swimming with him in high school, I *know* :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home