Sunday, January 16, 2005

Sore Knee

Took today off from my scheduled 3-mile run to rest my sore left knee. I first experienced soreness after my 6-1/2 mile run Thursday night. I took it easy Friday and was able to run my 14-miler yesterday with only some minor discomfort. However, last night the soreness returned. I feel it on the lower portion of my kneecap and on the inner part of the knee, mostly while sitting down or when I bend or extend my knee. I had hoped to avoid any injuries that would set me back during my marathon training, but invariably aches and pains always seem to pop up. Hopefully, a couple days of rest will do the trick.

1 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Blogger Adam said...

tough it up, wimp.

actually, i tore my IT band while training for a 1/2 marathon. it was during a 9-mile run. ugh. set me back big time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home