Sunday, May 15, 2005

Darth Days Ahead

Darth VaderCome Thursday, the circle will be complete with the release of Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. I've got my ticket for a midnight showing Wednesay night/Thursday morning at Brier Creek Theaters in Raleigh. It's a bit ironic that millions of people are getting psyched up for a movie in which virtually everyone already knows what happens. At least if you're a Star Wars fan, you know that Anakin Skywalker becomes Darth Vader, but I, like most, still can't wait to see it transpire on the big screen. The Star Wars saga has been such a part of my childhood and formative years that I must confess I'm a bit sad that there will be no more movies to look forward to after this one.

2 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Blogger Adam said...

drooling...

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Chris Knight said...

Whaddya mean no more movies?! Some day George Lucas will be 95 years old and come out and tell us that he wants "to explore Star Wars in a whole new way" again and we'll have a CGI blockbuster that finally perfects what "The Simpsons" called "the digital eyelash". And he'll make a wazooload more pile of money and middle-aged geeks from the old days (like me) will still dress in costume and go see them without question. Search your feelings you KNOW this to be true...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home