Thursday, October 20, 2005

Mile Marker 500

Today's three mile run at lunch put me over the 500-mile mark for the year. Actually, I was right on the brink of 500 before today, with yesterday's six-miler bringing me to 499.9 miles in 2005. My cumulative totals for the year are:

502.9 miles
Time: 3 days, 14h 14m 44s
Avg. Pace: 10:17/mile


So even though I'm in the midst of my aforementioned assignments, I'm still making sure to get my runs in. I may fail my classes, but at least I'll be ready for my marathon.

1 Comments:

At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chadwick, congratulations on reaching 500, that's very impressive, so impressive that I've started thinking about running again, okay I'm done thinking and back to my Krispy Kremes............ anyway, congrats, and I will keep reading for your blogs to get a good laugh and enjoy the stories. You're very entertaining!! Sy the By better known as Scotty the Body!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home