Friday, September 30, 2005

Sluggish

Went on a five mile run after class tonight, and it was a struggle. I'm sure one reason is because I've also struggled with my diet all this week. Pizza, cola, burritos, Quiznos subs and some sugary sweets aren't giving my body the energy it needs to take run the distances I'm logging at an optimal level. You'd think I'd have a little better handle on my diet with my half marathon just a week and a day away. In the past when I've trained for a specific event, my diet has fallen in line with my running, but not this time. I need to stick to my mantra that "food is fuel."

1 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Blogger Adam said...

chad... you can do it!

hey, we got bad news in the mail the other day. our 1/2 marathon sold out. ugh. so, we're trying to find a secondary option...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home