Friday, September 02, 2005

Crescent City Chaos

In no way can I begin to imagine what the people stranded in the flooded city of New Orleans in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina are enduring, but my thoughts and prayers go out to them. I have a bit of a connection to the area as I was once a student at New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary. Technically, I did most of my studies at the seminary's main extension site in the suburbs of Atlanta, but did travel down to the main campus on two weeklong occassion for class workshops. Word is that much of the seminary campus is underwater just like most of the city. The seminary president and other administrators have relocated and set up shop at the extension campus in Atlanta where they will determine what to do next.

1 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it truly is a sad thing to know that our school has been hit so hard. *sigh* good memories of trips to nobts...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home