Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Early Morning Run

My midweek intermediate runs are getting too long for me to squeeze in at lunchtime, so it looks like it's back to early morning runs on Wednesdays. Ran eight miles before work this morning in 1 hour, 20 minutes and 51 seconds (10:06 average minute per mile pace).

I'm not much of a morning person, but I do feel good after getting my run in during the morning. Besides, I got to watch the sun come up while I was running. The only thing I dislike is the cold. Although the afternoons are feeling more and more like spring, the mornings still feel like winter. It was 33 when I went out the door this morning.

1 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger TriDaddy said...

Yeah... never trust the weather channel either. It always seems colder than they say!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home