Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Got Sith?


Picked up a copy of Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith on DVD yesterday. Of course, I wanted to have a copy to complete my personal collection of the Star Wars saga, but I also bought it for tons of special features, especially the deleted scenes. One scene that was cut for the theatrical release that I really wanted to see was Yoda arriving on Dagobah. It's on the DVD as well as some scenes depticting the formation of the rebellion. So far I've checked out the deleted scenes, but haven't got to the featurettes and documentaries yet. I must have patience, like Obi Wan preached. Maybe sometime in the near future when I've got 13 or 14 consecutive hours to kill, I'll watch Episodes I-VI in succession.

1 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger Chris Knight said...

The extra features are pretty good, especially the "Within A Minute" documentary. I'm kind of disappointed though: there's no blooper reel on this DVD, when they were on the discs for Episodes I and II. It would have been nice to have seen some of the "visual gags" that ILM made during production, like the one of the clonetrooper holding Jar-Jar's severed head (I saw that at Celebration 3). Oh well... maybe someday in the mega set we'll get those :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home