Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Just Signed Up for the Marine Corps

Make that I just signed up for the Marine Corps Marathon. My third go at the 26.2-mile distance will take me to the nation's capital where I'll be among the 30,000 runners traversing the streets of D.C. to run amidst the monuments this fall. I'm already looking forward to it. Now that I'm officially registered for my next race, maybe I can get my diet back on track. I've been indulging a bit in the two and a half weeks since the Country Music Marathon.

2 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Blogger Adam said...

hoo-wah!

*ahem* you know you have to visit us when you come up here!!

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Chris Knight said...

#*@&!!!!!!! DON'T DO THAT to us, man!!!!!!!! I read that headline and darn nearly had a cardiac infarction.

What, you gonna be a chaplain or something, what with your seminary and physical training? :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home